Sperm Wars v1.0 Sperm Wars v1.0

Good effort

It is a little awkward in terms of shooting, but like the control system, nice and unique. Plus, it has Stewie. Well done.

Soccer Penno Soccer Penno

Didn't seem to work correctly

Plus it seems like a blatant plug for a website. Could be wrong, I guess.

Reservoir Dogs - The Game Reservoir Dogs - The Game

Good start

Needs a little more work, from fixing the instructions screen to making sure people appear in front or behind the player as neccesary (hint: layers) Could use a little variety too.

Ball Room Easy Mode Ball Room Easy Mode

Doesn't actually work

Nothing happens when the ball hits the red square... along with some other quirks (multiple balls, obstacles, etc) it could be good. If you get it working, however, try again.

Mario's Adventure Preview Mario's Adventure Preview

Solid work

You need to add a little more variety into it, but it's a solid foundation to add more things. Good work, looking forward to the full version.

Xiao Xiao Samurai Strike Xiao Xiao Samurai Strike

A good start

I like the concept, but you do need to add more to it. You don't even have to move unless two are attacking at the same time. Plus, the shotgun makes things very easy, despite the time it takes to fire. Limited ammo for that perhaps?

I think you would need to make the enemy swords longer than the players to give a real challenge, or have some kind of blocking system for enemy attacks.

The graphics were okay, but they could be improved, especially the death sequence. The music honestly just really got on my nerves too, forgive me for not liking early 90s dance anymore.

In short, I quite like it but keep working on it.

Silhouette V1 Silhouette V1

Not bad

I do like the way it's done, nice perspective. However, it is a little difficult to avoid getting shot other that shooting upwards all the time. Especially the guys with rocket launchers. But I like what you've done, keep it up.

GlockEH responds:

I didn't think of killing them by going upwards. Thanx, but the only difficult people are they rocket launcher guys.

-=Fading Tutorial V.2=- -=Fading Tutorial V.2=-

Nice, simple and informative

A good tutorial, now we just need to get some of the idiots on Newgrounds to actually watch them! :P

(and you only use shape tween when you haven't converted to a symbol yet)

FlashModel-Animation FlashModel-Animation

Quite good

You've got a nice drawing style there, pity you don't explain that too much :p

Anyway, the concept of independently mocing parts is something that can stump people badly, so it's good that you're helping there. Also, I like the 'break-down-into-smaller-parts" philosophy :p Good stuff.

(why is this a game, btw?)

first person-shooter 1 first person-shooter 1

Good start, but needs work

You've obviously got a good base to build on, but it's a little too basic as of just now. Perhaps add a storyline, with the player travelling between locations.
You could get a very good game from this, but it needs a little more depth. Keep trying.