MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

Pretty good

A lot of effort in this, I can see. One or two of the animations are a bit off (e.g. Raiden's torso landing) but the rest of it is great. Especially some of the dodging, very nicely done.

Mask Mask

Stylish

Interesting use of Greensleeves too, well done there. This is more than good enough to make up for the tiny flaws.

Highway Mission Highway Mission

Pretty good

Nice graphic style, well animated, nicely drawn guns... but I have to point out '21th highway' and the sound you used for the uzi wasn't silenced.

</pedantic>

Good work, though. why not start work on one with a full story?

Xionico responds:

yeh i know the sound wasnt the right one, but i didnt like the silenced one XDDD.

maby ill start a serie of this dood, but i got a serie of another one, witha sword mwhahah, who knows? they look almost the same, they may know eachother sumday O.o

Showdown #1 Showdown #1

Point?

Small fight scene in which one person gets unspectacuarly pummelled. Nothing particuarly good apart from the animation, which was good enough.

I've always known him as Robotnik myself, but I believe he's calle Dr. Eggman in Japan (where it started out) and it was changed for us Westerners.

Defenders 1st opening Defenders 1st opening

Drawing style is okay

Keep practicing like that then try again with a plot-led movie.

An odd Nintendo short 3 An odd Nintendo short 3

All right, but short

Could've used more gags. Framerate thing isn't helped by the fact Flash movies run slower in web browsers.

Sobe - Fuel Drink Sobe - Fuel Drink

Sobe!

Sobe is always good, especially when you do it with Flash skills.

Yay for you and Randy Solem

The Last Hero The Last Hero

Good start

Looking forward to see how your graphic style lends itself to fight scenes. Keep it coming!

Splinter Clay (updated) Splinter Clay (updated)

Strangely amusing

Thankfully I was caught in a childish mood for this one. Quite nice, although things like the text, video quality and use of sounds could be improved. Keep it up though, a few more and your skills will beef right up. (if that's the appropriate term)

Escapism. Escapism.

Nice visual style

Flawless movement with the backgrounds as well. Good work. :)